Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MomVoxBox by Influenster



So I received my first VoxBox compliments of Influenster this June.  As you're reading this you may be wondering what's a VoxBox and how can I get one?  Well you have to head over to Influenster to find out, but I'm going to tell you a little about Influenster and how to get one of your very own.  Influenster is a website that's dedicated to trendsetters aka Influensters.  Well we all know trendsetters are the ones to try new products, and from there the ball gets going.  Basically you register with their site and from there you give a little information about yourself and your lifestyle.  Based on your demographics you may receive a personalized product shipment aka the VoxBox.  Influensters have a chance share their feedback on the products they liked (or disliked) for that matter.  And the best part of all it's FREE!  That's right free, and who doesn't like free?  There's more to it, but you have to head over to Influenster to find out. 




Here's what I received in my MomVoxBox...thank you Influenster!  And thank you to all the companies that provided the free goodies I received via Influenster!






No comments:

Post a Comment