Thursday, October 25, 2012

Desired Beauty Supplies presents Fall Into Beauty Blogger Style

 
Hey chicas. I just wanted to share an event that I was graciously asked to be a part of by Jonna of Naturally Glam.  Jonna, myself, Naturally Creole, and Samara of Styled Chic enjoyed sharing our hair care tips and product recommendations with all the lovely ladies who joined us.  I didn't get to take very many photos, but I have a few to share.  Now you know I can't go anywhere without hooking myself up so check out my video to see exactly what I purchased.  Besos...
 
 
Here are some photos from the event:
 
 Naturally Creole, Naturally Glam, Curly Cubaminican, and Styled Chic
 A friend of mine stopping by to support the event.
 One of the lovely ladies who decided to join us.
Another friend stopping by to support the event


1 comment:

  1. Additionally, having your own line of products allows you create better brand recognition giving your business an identity. calgary hair salon

    ReplyDelete