Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside

Where is 2012 going?!  It's mid November already!  It seems like it was like a week or so ago the kids returned to school.  With November comes cold days and even colder nights.  Now I don't know about my readers but I'm sure some of you are rocking caridgans or light jackets by now...and if you live in the Northen states I'm sure you've broken out the heavy duty I can trek through 0° degree weather coats.  But imagine not having a coat when you truly need one but don't have the funds to purchase one.  Not a good look, right?  Now would be a great time to rid your closets of coats you or your little ones no longer use.  Where would I bring them you ask?  Bring them to the Return of the Curls Holiday Trunk show!  Attendants who donate gently used coats will only pay $5 for admission!  Now that's a sweet deal...discounted admission rate and you're giving back to those who may be in a tight bind.  This could truly aid someone who may have been effected by Sandy...


Photo taken from: http://heffins.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/coats.jpg?w=584

No comments:

Post a Comment