Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Return of the Curls Holiday Trunk Show Is Here!!!!

So I am too excited that the Return of the Curls Holiday Trunk show is finally here!!!  Well almost here...there's only a few hours left until event time.  Between meeting Natural Chica and all the shopping I'm not sure where I will start.  If you don't have your ticket now I need to know what you're waiting one?!  You can mix and mingle with other naturals, get a little shopping done, meet one of the biggest YouTubers, and get your grub on.  What more could you ask for?  More?  Yes more...there's going to be a product swap as well.  Who knows you could find your latest holy grail in that product swap.  And if you want to be helpful, which I know you do.  Donate a gently used coat and your admission ticket will only be $5!  Now you can't beat that.  Don't hear about it...be there to see and hear it all for yourself.  I will be there with several other bloggers so be sure to say hello....see ya soon!
Get your tickets here:
***TICKET SALES CLOSE AT 12PM EST***
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment