Friday, July 4, 2014

Product Review: Noya Lip Balm

So I'm forever on the hunt for a good Chapstick.  I'm sure someone that's reading this is shaking their head in agreement.  This product review is about Noya lip balm in Cherry.  It's an all-natural, kosher, preservative-free lip balm that is not tested on animals and is manufactured in the USA.  This one works pretty good....it absorbs quickly so I found myself reapplying it often.  I received this in an Ipsy bag but it's also available at www.noyabeauty.com and at select retailers.   I received the cherry variety but there are other varieties available if cherry isn't your thing.  The scent is actually quite faint in my opinion.  The ingredients are pretty decent if you're into what's actually in your products.  The ingredients are as follows: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Extra Virgin Olea (Olive) Oil, Natural Flavor, Organic Stevia Rebaudiana.  Now of course price is an important factor as well and this is around the average price for a natural Chapstick at $3.99.  My overall impression of this product is its ok.  Now I have naturally dry lips so I prefer lip products that can last for a few hours without needing to reapply.  Although I think the availability is somewhat limited...there were no retailers in my entire state...so I'm limited to purchasing online only.  I liked the ingredients and the price isn't bad at all.  On a grading scale I would give this product a C+.

Photo Credit: www.noyabeauty.com

1 comment:

  1. HI Ashley. I heard you might need a makeover. I do designs. I have my blog www.lifeandlinda and my designs are at www.ablogfairy.com

    ReplyDelete