Friday, August 19, 2016

Ouidad Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel






Price: $10-$70

Accessibility: You can purchase directly from the Ouidad website.  You can purchase from other authorized retailers such as Sephora and Ulta.  Please visit the Ouidad site for their locator to find an authorized retailer near you. 

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-28, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Glycerin, PPG-26-Buteth-25, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Scent: Don't laugh but it reminds me of curl activator.  

Claim to Fame: Prevent frizz, flyaways and unwanted volume.  

Overall Impression:  Due to the amount of hair I have this product isn't cost effective for me.  If I had less hair I might be inclined to make this a summer staple product.  I like the consistency of the product.  It actually reminds of Sebastian Wet.  It absorbs into the hair very well.  I couldn't have planned to review this product at a better time.  It's been raining frequently and extremely humid lately where I live.  My twists held up great. My twistout turned out great as well.  It held up for about five days and that was with me not twisting it up nightly.  I liked the way my hair gradually gained volume that wasn't frizzy over those five days.  I may have to bite the bullet and pick up a small bottle next summer. 


First day of twists.


Several days after initially unraveling of twists.


No comments:

Post a Comment