Sunday, August 7, 2016

Trust Fund Beauty: Nail Polish


Price: $15.00

Accessibility: You may purchase directly from the Trust Fund Beauty website.  

Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/ Acrylates, Copolymer, May Contain: CI 77891, CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 77491,_CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77163 Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminium Powder, Mica, Dibenzoate, Titanium Dioxide C1 77891, Iron Oxides C1 77491, C1 77492, Mica. 
 
*This is a non toxic and "5 free." This means it's free from: toluene, formaldehyde, lead, nickel, phthalates.

Scent: 

Claim to Fame: 
* 100% Vegan & cruelty free
* Paraben free
* GMO free

Overall Impression: I received the shade "elegantly wasted" which was a dark lilac.  It wears nicely and took a little over a week to start chipping away.  Applies smoothly with streaking.  The price is slightly higher than what I usually pay for a bottle of polish...however I do understand "healthier" products do tend to cost a little more that conventional products.  Although I'm not a vegan I do appreciate products that are cruelty free.  I checked their site and I did not see any authorized retailers listed so it looks like purchasing it from them directly is the best bet to ensure you're going to receive authentic product.  It looks great on fingers and toes.   I never heard of this brand until I received a bottle in my monthly Ipsy bag.  I actually would like to try more shades on the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment